Director, Premier Podiatry Limited
Trevor Prior has been practising as a podiatrist for over 30 years. Since qualifying, he has worked in northeast London/Essex. He has lectured extensively and been involved in many initiatives both locally and nationally.
He has worked extensively with elite and professional sports men and women in a wide range of disciplines, including football, rugby, cricket, athletics, hockey, badminton.
He is currently employed as a consultant podiatric surgeon at Homerton University Hospital.
He is a director of P2L, a company specialising in bespoke performance footwear and Run3D, a company providing advanced 3D gait analysis. He is the UK representative on the Vasyli Think Tank, involved in the development of orthoses and footwear.
- Year of qualification: 1983
- Surgical Qualification: 1993
- Health and Care Professions Council Registration number: CH8402
- Consultant Podiatric Surgeon, Homerton University Hospital
- Director, Premier Podiatry Limited
- Director, P2L
- Vasyli Think Tank Member
- Non Executive Director, Run 3D
Areas of specialty:
Foot surgery, sports injuries, biomechanics and gait analysis, orthoses, diabetic foot complications
- Fellow of the College of Podiatry (Surgery), the Society of Chiropodists & Podiatrists
- Previous elected member of Council, Society of Chiropodists & Podiatrists
- Past Dean of Faculty of Surgery, Society of Chiropodists & Podiatrists
- Fell ow of Faculty of Podiatric Medicine, Society of Chiropodists & Podiatrists
- Member of The British Association of Sport and Medicine
Trevor has trained extensively in the UK, Europe and US. He has lectured locally, nationally and internationally and regularly contributes to newspaper and television items. Trevor is a reviewer for Clinical Biomechanics, Gait & Posture, The Foot, The Journal of Foot and Ankle Research and Physical Therapy in Sport.