Podiatrist, Premier Podiatry Limited
Suzy Speirs has been practicing in London since qualification and has had a wide range of experience within the NHS. She has considerable experience in the diagnosis, investigation and management of complex foot problems including pre and post-operative surgical care. She joined Premier Podiatry Ltd in 1999, specialising in Biomechanics and Sports Injuries.
- Year of qualification: 1997
- Health and Care Professions Council Registration Registration number:
- Consultant Podiatric Surgeon, Premier Podiatry Limited
- Consultant Podiatric Surgeon, Charing Cross Hospital
Areas of specialty:
Foot surgery, Sports Injuries, Biomechanics and gait analysis, Orthoses, Diabetic Foot complications
- Fellow of the Faculty of Podiatric Surgery, the Royal College of Podiatry
Suzy has worked for The NHS in all areas of podiatry, including nail surgery, Chiropody, Rheumatology, Diabetes, Footwear, HIV and Homeless Services, Adult and Paediatric Biomechanics, Sports Injuries and Gait Analysis. In addition, she held a training and mentoring post involving supervision of other podiatrists.